Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Infinite Earth?

I came across this site on CEOExpress.com - which I have used for a long time to store favourites and for search purposes (check CEOExpress.com   out - one of the most innovative pioneers in making the internet useful for business users).  It is a compilation of photographs submitted to the National Geographic.  Readers have submitted photographs and then someone clever at National Geographic has worked out how to develop an infinite series of mosaics using the photos submitted.  I found myself lost in the beauty of our wonderful world - and melancholic too at how fragile it really is - it's an infinite photograph of a very finite world.

Have a look at the infinite photograph on National Geographic and reflect: http://www.thegreenguide.com/infinite-photograph



I submitted this photo taken from our front porch in Australia about 6 months ago - looking at the sun setting over the Indian Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment